- Electrically released
- Face mounting or flange mounting
- Built into motor housing, optional mounting outside the end shield
- Temperature range from -15°C to +120°C
- Toothed hub / friction disc connection with minimal circumferential backlash
- Servo motors
- Automation & robotics
- Packaging machines
- Materials handling
- Storage systems
- Assembly lines
- Renewable energy
About Servo Line
The Servo Line series of spring-applied brakes has been developed for integration into servo motors. The brakes are designed for use as holding brakes with emergency stop function. They are suitable for many different industrial applications, such as automation & robotics, machine tools, packaging & materials handling, storage systems, assembly lines and renewable energy.
The spring-applied single-disc brakes in the Servo Line series are designed to operate dry. They can be mounted to the A-face or B-face end shield inside the servo motor. The braking action generated by the compression springs is neutralized by applying the electromagnetic principle involving generation of a magnetic field. The brakes engage in unpowered condition and release when DC voltage is applied.
- The brakes are equipped with a flange and firmly fastened with screws.
- Thanks to a specially developed and patented manufacturing method, the rated air gap tolerance can be reduced to a few hundredths of a millimetre, providing enhanced power.
- Toothed hub/friction disc connection with minimal circumferential backlash.
- Standard version suitable for flange mounting and face mounting.
Safety and reliability for your application
Our wealth of experience in brake design and state-of-the art manufacturing technologies enables us to ensure an optimum brake service life for given temperature and torque specifications.
Specifications & technical details
|Minimum holding torques||0.3 Nm - 130 Nm|
|Voltage||24 VDC (+/- 10%) and 20°C|
|Protection Class||IP 00|